Expert Legal Advice for the Polish Community
Widnes and the North West is home to a thriving Polish community that contributes a lot to the local area. Accessing legal advice can be difficult if your first language isn’t English and can often put members of this community off seeking counsel when they most need it. The good news is that Forster Dean has a member of staff who is both fluent in Polish and English so can help interpret for you.
At Forster Dean, we handle a wide range of legal cases and we’re highly focused on providing our clients with the advice and help they really need. Areas we can help if you are part of the Polish community are:
- Personal Injury: If you have been in an accident or injured through no fault of your own, you may be able to claim compensation. This is the kind of event that can have a huge impact on a person’s life and wellbeing. The good news is that we operate a no win no fee service which means you don’t have to worry about the cost.
- Conveyancing: House buying and selling requires a qualified solicitor if you want to ensure that everything goes smoothly. At Forster Dean, we cover all areas of conveyancing as well as equity transfers, buy to let and remortgaging.
- Motoring Offences and Accidents: If you’ve been unfortunate to be involved in a car accident or have been arrested for a motoring offence such as driving under the influence, it’s vital that you get the right legal advice.
- Medical Negligence: We provide legal services for clients who have suffered because of medical negligence. This is a minefield for ordinary everyday people to navigate and it can be even more difficult if your main language is not English.
- Professional Negligence: If you’ve received bad advice or a poor service, then you may have a right to claim. Professional negligence covers a wide range of sectors from builders and accountants to solicitors and financial services.
- Wills and Probate: We can handle all aspects of making a will and sorting out probate as well as helping you with issues such as estate planning and lasting power of attorney.
- Holiday Claims: If you’ve been on holiday and the unexpected happens, you may be able to make a claim for compensation. With the help of a Polish translator, the team at Forster Dean will be able to take a look at your claim and provide the legal support you need.
- Family and Divorce Law: If you are unfortunate to be faced with family issues or divorce, it’s important to have an empathetic and understanding legal team on your side.
- Employment Law: Your rights at work can be confusing. The good news is that we have employment law specialists on board who can help you with everything from unfair dismissals and discrimination to equal pay disputes and redundancy agreements.
When you contact the team at Forster Dean, you can be sure of getting the advice and guidance you need and with Polish staff on board you can be confident that you are being properly understood. If you need legal help of any kind, contact us today to find out how we can help.