Why Review Your Will?
Do you know where your original Will is? If you have left it in storage with a firm of solicitors are those solicitors still practising? Have they left the area? It is important you know where it is as the original Will is needed on your death and if this cannot be found your estate will be treated as if you never had a Will. Do you want this happen?
- You may need to update your Will if:
- Your Executors are no longer willing or able to deal with your estate
- You have married/remarried/registered a civil partnership
- You have divorced/separated/dissolved a civil partnership
- You have had children or you have adopted children
- You wish to add or remove beneficiaries
- Your assets/financial circumstances have changed
- You have disposed of items that may be referred to in your Will
- You have bought a funeral plan and want to make sure that it is recorded in your Will
- There has been a change in the law
- You are unable to locate the original of your current Will or the Solicitors who held this are no longer
practising or have left the area.
- Speak to us today on 0151 422 0982 to find out how we can help. Our office doors are open should you wish to stop by to discuss your claim, or you can even get in touch with us using our online form.