Most of us will only visit a solicitor once or maybe twice during our lifetime. When you need legal advice, however, it’s important to find the right person who has the experience and expertise you require to help at this critical time.
If you are searching for legal advice in St Helens, Forster Dean provide a range of services from Wills and probate to personal injury claims and employment law advice.
Finding the Right Legal Advice in St Helens
Picking the right solicitor is essential whether you want to complete the conveyancing on a property purchase or you need to claim medical negligence. At Forster Dean, we make sure you are partnered with a legal advice team that understand your needs and are fully trained to deliver the advice and support you require.
Types of Legal Advice You Might Need
You may need to find legal advice in St Helens for a variety of reasons. Of course, it can be daunting reaching out to a solicitor for the first time. The good news is that we offer a free consultation so that you can find out what you need to do next and how you should proceed.
Legal advice that we can help you with at Forster Dean in St Helens includes:
- Personal injury claims: If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it can bring a life-changing impact. We offer personal injury advice, with the initial consultation free, helping you to claim the compensation that allows you to, for example, recover lost earnings or to get support for your rehabilitation and home adaptations that help you live life as fully as possible.
- Employment law: Especially now in a Covid-19 dominated world, making sure you have legal support in the workplace is critical. Our team of employment law specialists can help with everything from disciplinary actions to health and safety in the workplace, discrimination and unfair dismissal.
- Wills and probate: It’s important to have a legally binding will if you want your wishes after you pass away to be honoured. At Forster Dean, we provide simple to understand legal advice in St Helens relating to wills as well as probate.
- Conveyancing: Buying a home can be a pretty stressful experience. Our team of conveyancing solicitors aim to make things easy for you, ensuring all paperwork is completed on time and things run as smoothly as possible.
- Family law: Issues within the family such as divorce, financial disputes and child custody can be highly sensitive. That’s why you need a qualified and empathetic legal team on your side.
Why Choose Forster Dean for Legal Advice in St Helens
Forster Dean is a client-focused legal advice service in St Helens, Runcorn and Widnes. We make sure that you work with the appropriately qualified legal professional who understands your case and helps you to find the best solution.
We try to make access to quality legal advice as simple as possible. For example, for issues such as personal injury, we offer a no win no fee service which means you can bring a claim without having to find the initial fees to fight your case. Any fees are taken from the compensation awarded once your claim has been successfully settled.
Contact Forster Dean Today
If you need legal advice in St Helens, the team at Forster Dean are on hand to provide practical and easy to understand solutions. Contact us today to find out more.